HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (January 17, 2020)—Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC) today announced additions to its growing accessories and lifestyle product offerings debuting at Winter NAMM in Anaheim, Calif. New products include a padded comfortable Swell™ Neoprene strap; secure Infinity Strap Locks; a variety of woven coiled cables; transformative Subsonic Baritone Necks; as well as new men’s and women’s clothing, hats, barstools and lifestyle items, among others.
“Our newest 2020 accessories put Fender player needs first,” said Richard Bussey, Director of Product Development – Accessories and Consumer Electronics. “From our Professional and Deluxe Tweed Coiled Cables to our Infinity Strap Locks, each product is designed for Fender fans. We’re also expanding our WeighLess™ strap assortment and introducing our newest, back-saving strap innovation – the Swell™ Neoprene Strap. We’ve also been experimenting with fashionable fabrics and new tonal upgrades, so players can customize their tone.”
Fender’s new 2020 accessories include:
- Professional and Deluxe Coil Tweed Cables ($49.99 – $59.99) Fender’s first woven coiled cable showcases classic Fender tweed with a modern twist. The Deluxe Series is available in Yellow Tweed and Black Tweed with gold-plated connectors and the Professional Series is available in Red Tweed, White Tweed and Gray Tweed with nickel-plated connectors.
- Infinity Strap Locks ($19.99 – $24.99) Fender Infinity Strap Locks are the ultimate way to keep instruments safe and secure on stage. Easy to install, the unique side-pinch mechanism, historic Fender “F” logo and four stylish color offerings make these the perfect addition to any Fender instrument.
- Subsonic Baritone Necks ($299.99) Transform any Stratocaster or Telecaster into a Baritone guitar with ease. These replacement necks feature a 27.5” scale length to add fuller bass tones and deepen the voicing of the guitar.
- New Straps (WeighLess™ Monogram, Tooled, Neoprene, Reversible Suede, Houndstooth) ($19.99 – $49.99) Fender is launching a variety of new straps to fit every player’s needs. This offering includes an expansion of our popular WeighLess™ strap series designed to take stress off a player’s shoulders, all in the brand’s classic Monogram design. The new Swell™ Neoprene straps provide additional padded comfort for even the heaviest of instruments. There are also multiple fashion-based strap designs that are sure to capture attention on stage and off.
- 351 Studio Seat/Stand ($89.99) A practice chair and a resting place for a guitar, the 351 Guitar Seat/Stand (named after our most popular pick design) is a durable, padded chair perfect for practice and performance. This seat features a neck cradle and adjustable stand legs so players can securely rest their guitar after a long set. It’s also collapsible – making it easy to take to and from gigs.
- New Fender Picks (Material Medley/Celluloid Medley/Shape Medley/Uke Picks) ($5.99) For the first time ever, Fender is offering variety packs of its famous designs and patterns. From our myriad celluloid shapes and colors to our newest innovations such as the Tortuga™ and Wavelength picks, there’s something for every player in these medleys. In addition, Fender will introduce a pick for the ever-growing ukulele market. These Felt picks feature a unique, wood-grain design and a soft dexterity that won’t break the Uke strings so players can strum away with ease.
- Professional Hi-Fi Ear Plugs ($29.99) Protect the most valuable sense with Fender Professional Hi-Fi earplugs designed for use on-stage or in the crowd. Featuring a 14dB noise reduction rating and medium and large dual-flange silicone tips for the perfect fit, these earplugs come with a custom Fender pick-shaped container for easy storage – which holds picks too
In addition to the accessories, Fender is also expanding its lifestyle, clothing, and collectibles product offering to include men’s and women’s T-shirts, hats and jackets in a wide variety of styles, fits, sizes up to 3X, trending colors and fan-favorite designs. “As a brand, we’re so heavily associated with California and have several product lines named after the state, so it was only natural to launch our first California-themed collection in 2020 featuring trending colors like goldenrod and yellow,” said Dan Heitkemper, VP of Licensing & Product. “We’re also adding Acoustasonic series apparel, flat bill hats and an all-new vintage art collection featuring artwork from original Fender advertisements.” Additional lifestyle products include a faux leather barstool, a California bear barstool, a windbreaker and the following:
- Fender Rocks Cali T-Shirt ($19.99) Fender rocks the world, but first started rocking in California. This 100% cotton shirt bears the California Bear shredding on a Strat®, along with a Fender logo and outline of the state.
- The Sci-Fi T-Shirt ($19.99) Celebrate the future of music—Fender—with this T-shirt. This 100% cotton shirt bears the Fender “F” logo and the legend “Quality Guitars Since 1946” over red bars.
- The Burgundy Bear T-Shirt ($21.99) Fender was born in California, so this stylish shirt bares the Fender logo, along with the California bear image.
- The Malibu Flatbill Hat ($29.99) Show off Fender fandom with this flatbill cap. Featuring the Fender spaghetti logo, along with Black and Seafoam Green stripes, this hat is perfect for accessorizing a stage outfit.
- Fender Yellow Stitch Logo Hoodie ($59.99) In a bold departure from our norm, this hoodie sports a yellow-outlined Fender logo. Designed to be durable and functional, as well as stylish, it also has a front pouch pocket and drawstring hood.
Fender’s new accessories and lifestyle items are now available at local dealers and on www.Fender.com.
For technical specs, additional information on new Fender products and to find a retail partner near you, visit www.fender.com. Join the conversation on social media by following @Fender.
[…] Source link […]