Revv Amplification are back with a brand new amp-voiced pedal: the thick & saturated G4. The G4 is a musical & organic high gain amp-in-a-box that can turn your rig into a gain channel from the critically acclaimed Generator 120 MKII amplifier. If the G3 is clear & precise – the G4 is thick & wide – the perfect companion to your 2019 pedalboard for organic amp tones in pedal format!
“The G3 opened our eyes to the fact that pedal gain is popular & guitarists want a boutique tone option without spending thousands of dollars. While the G3’s R&D made for a great starting point – the G4 is a totally different beast. The G3 is a very clear & precise gain with tons of mids – the G4 is a sledgehammer of thick wall of sound distortion. They go great together as a rhythm/lead pair & cover so much different ground. We dialed in the perfect feel & sag for the G4 & the versatility to work with all kinds of guitar setups. It wound up not only being our go-to for rock & metal saturation but also being incredibly dynamic & cleaning up great for ‘70s & ‘80s style amp
The Revv G4 features:
● Pedal-Format Version of the Red Channel 4 from Revv’s Generator 120 MKII Head
● 3-Position Aggression Switch for Different Bass Response, Saturation, & Gain Levels
● 3-Band EQ + Gain & Volume Controls
● Carefully Voiced for Thick Low End & Huge Saturation with Perfect Clarity
● Organic Feel & Tone with Bloom & Attack like a Tube Head
● Versatile – Modern Metal or Classic Crunch. Dynamic Response to Volume Knob & Pick
● Compact & Durable Single-Space Enclosure w/ Top-Mounted Jacks
● Laser-Etched Red Enclosure with Bright Blue LED
● 9v Center Negative Power
● Works With – Heads, Combos, Pedalboard Rigs, Effects Loops, Cab Modeling
As demonstrated by Shawn Tubbs (rock) & Ola Englund (metal).
The G4’s street price is $229 & it can be purchased through many fine dealers or directly at www.revvamplification.com.