Orange Amplification Introduce TremLord 30
The Amp They Never Made – Until Today!
Press Release: Orange Amplification is proud to announce their most vintage guitar amplifier ever, the TremLord 30, a 30w 1×12 all valve guitar combo with built-in valve driven tremolo and reverb. Orange have done it differently again – making a fifties inspired amp for the modern player, see the TremLord in action.
Designed in the UK by Orange’s Technical Director, Ade Emsley and built with clean players in mind, the TremLord features: –
· EL84 valves giving loads of clean headroom, making it the perfect platform for all guitar pedals.
· Valve Tremolo with two foot switchable speeds giving versatile depth control, play the guitar not the amp’s controls.
· A two spring Reverb tank offering masses of reverb with springs that can be heard, making it deeper, splashier and crashier.
· A post – tremolo FX loop allows players to use proper, built in tremolo anywhere in a modern FX chain.
· A specially designed premium Lavoce 12” speaker which is smooth, clean and warm with a clear defined sound.
· Headroom (30/15 Watts) or Bedroom (2 Watts/1 Watt) Switch for practice or recording at low volume levels.
Created with the same high-quality parts and exceptional attention to detail as all Orange amps, throw anything at this versatile amp and it simply takes it in its stride. Stop looking back for the perfect retro amp and look forward to trying the TremLord.
Check it out at the Orange Amplification booth #4644, Hall D where all the other Orange products can also be seen. https://orangeamps.com/
Orange Amplification Present The Pedal Baby 100 Amp
Press Release: Orange Amplification proudly present the Pedal Baby 100. A 100W class A/B power amplifier, designed for the touring musician. Neutral-sounding but still flattering, it’s perfect for guitarists running pedal boards, modellers or digital processors. Light, compact and built for the road; fly dates and changing venues are all taken in its stride.
- CLASS A/B POWER AMP: While Class D amps are favoured for their efficiency, Class A/B amps have a certain “feel” that you can’t get any other way. The Pedal Baby 100 gives guitarists back the dynamics, punch and natural sound that is missing in modern power amps. Plus, Class A/B amps produce real power through standard guitar cabs; 100W into 8 ohms and 70W into 16 Ohms, to be precise.
- CLASS A FRONT END: Inspired by valve amp design, the Pedal Baby 100 uses a Class A, single-ended front end. Forget sterile-sounding Solid State amps, the Pedal Baby 100 keeps all of your tone’s mojo, then adds a bit more.
- EQ DESIGNED FOR PEDALS: Different to traditional guitar amplifiers, the EQ has been designed to be flatter and more neutral. At 12 o’clock (neutral) the EQ cuts out allowing the tone to be exactly what your pedals define. With a responsive Bass and Treble control, guitarists can tune their cabinet to get the tone they’re REALLY looking for.
- PEDAL BABY: SMALL AND PORTABLE: Weighing around 3KG and powering big cabs on big stages, the Pedal Baby 100 is the perfect amp for fly dates or any guitarist traveling light. Downsize your rig, not your tone.
See the new Pedal Baby at the Orange Amplification booth #4644, Hall D where all the other new products can also be seen.https://orangeamps.com/