New MagicScore SongWriter Software Brings Powerful Songwriting Tools at a Breakthrough Price!!
Anaheim, CA – January 19, 2017. eMedia Music Corp., developer and distributor of award-winning music software, has introduced new MagicScore SongWriter software created by Maestro Music Software. eMedia will be showing this new songwriting software as well as the flagship composition software MagicScore Maestro, and the guitarist’s notation software MagicScore Guitar in booth 6504, Hall A, at the 2017 NAMM Show
MagicScore SongWriter offers an easy and powerful way for songwriters to compose and hear their songs with full band tracks (drums, bass, guitar, keyboards, etc.) and print professional-quality song scores for other musicians so they can take their music to the stage or recording studio. Create guitar tabs or lead sheets that combine chord charts with standard music notation. MagicScore Songwriter offers a fast, streamlined workflow; templates with common song forms; a custom sound bank of great sounding instrument sounds; and editing tools from the award-winning MagicScore Maestro software. You can import audio and export your final mix to share with others. Built-in chord diagrams and a virtual guitar fretboard or piano keyboard help make getting song ideas down easy, as does the ability to record notation in real time using a MIDI/USB keyboard.ons.
MagicScore SongWriter delivers what songwriters need to translate that song in their head into reality!
- Tools for creating professional-quality music notation for guitar and other instruments let you create charts for a whole band.
- Drum, keyboard, bass, strings, woodwind, and other instrument sounds let songwriters hear songs as they write them.
- Support for tablature, standard music notation, or both in one composition.
- Easy synchronized switching between tab and standard notation.
- Quick entry of chord diagrams and music symbols.
- Ability to create tabs for all fretted instruments, including custom tunings.
- Notation and sound playback support for guitar and bass techniques including bends, glissandos, hammer-ons, and pull-offs.
- A Piano Roll Editor to assure that MIDI instrument parts sound their best.
- Printing of entire compositions or individual parts.
- Velocity Editor, Piano Roll Editor, MIDI Events Editor, Sound Editor, and Tempo Editor; powerful tools that help you finesse the audio playback of your composition.
- Export MP3 and WAV audio files to share your compositions with others as audio.
- Import MP3 or WAV files to add vocals or guitar to your score and synchronize playback.
- Import/export notation and tabs as MusicXML and MIDI formats to access thousands of interactive tabs and songs found on the internet and exchange projects with other applications.
- Export as PDF and JPG for high-quality printing or to use on websites and in other applications.
- Publish scores via the MagicScore Plug-in.
- A comprehensive and interactive help system.
MagicScore SongWriter will be available through retail and online music stores in the US and Canada and via the eMedia Music website. Suggested retail price is $25.95 (USD).
About eMedia Music
eMedia Music Corporation is an award-winning software developer and distributor dedicated to producing high-quality, interactive music instruction software and DVDs. Their flagship titles are the best-selling eMedia Guitar Method and eMedia Piano and Keyboard Method. eMedia also distributes other software titles including EarMaster Pro for ear training; Guitar Pro and MagicScore Guitar for guitar notation; Music Theory Tutor for learning music theory; PG Music’s Band-in-a-Box for auto-accompaniment; Mixcraft for music recording and production; and the MagicScore line of music notation software. For more information, please visit eMediaMusic.com.
About Maestro Music Software
Over the last 15 years, Maestro Music Software has developed a unique range of music notation and composition software. The MagicScore family is well-known among musicians and highly acclaimed by experts, praised in reviews and independent publications. Maestro Music Software received a winning entry in the Intel App Innovation Contest 2013 (AIC 2013) for Magicscore OneTouch Composer. For more information, please visit musicaleditor.com.
Source: Press Release