Today, Charvel launched its Pro-Mod DK22 SSS 2PT CM Mahogany with Walnut model in an all-new Natural Satin finish. Crafted with style and playability in mind, the DK22 SSS blends timeless design with a modern finish making it perfectly suited for the modern-day shredder and purist alike. Above all else, it builds upon Charvel’s storied legacy of excellence, playability and innovation
- Mahogany Dinky body with Walnut top.
- Scalloped lower back bout with sculpted shredder’s cut heel
- Bolt-on caramelized maple neck.
- 12″-16″ compound radius maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets
- Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut
- Seymour Duncan Custom Hot Rails Strat® SHR-1B humbucking bridge pickup, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-Coil middle pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil neck pickup.
- Skirted Strat-style volume knobs and 500k EVH® Bourns low-friction potentiometer and no-load tone control
- Available in Natural Satin with gold hardware
To learn more and view product descriptions, click here. For product images, click here.
Pro-Mod DK22 SSS 2PT CM Mahogany with Walnut ($1,399.99 USD, £1,119.99 GBP, €1,299.00 EUR, $2,899.00 AUD, ¥209,000 JPY) Charvel® continues to up the ante for modern high performance combined with standout style and full-spectrum tone with the Pro-Mod DK22 SSS 2PT CM Mahogany with Walnut, a sleek new instrument designed especially for a new breed of player whose musical vision and versatility knows no bounds. The Dinky™ mahogany body with figured walnut top features a sculpted shredder’s cut heel and scalloped lower back bout for comfortable and unencumbered upper-fret access. The caramelized bolt-on maple neck has graphite-reinforced rods for rock-solid stability and a silky-smooth hand-rubbed satin urethane back finish for sublime playability, Luminlay side dots for fluorescent fingerboard guidance on dark stages and heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for quick and painless neck relief tweaks. Designed for high-speed playing, its 12″-16″ compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 22 jumbo frets, pearloid dot inlays and a Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut. The SSS pickup configuration features a Seymour Duncan Custom Hot Rails Strat® SHR-1B humbucking bridge pickup, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 single-coil middle pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP single-coil neck pickup for glassy, vintage-style timbre with classic Strat® chime. Other premium modern features include a five-way blade pickup switch, skirted Stratocaster®-style knobs for the volume (with 500K EVH® Bourns low-friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls, and Gotoh Custom 510 tremolo bridge. Available in Natural with gold hardware.