Today, EVH® announces a limited run of newly designed 5150™ series guitars. Engineered with speed, comfort and precision in mind, this collection retains all the magic of the original 5150™ while taking a step into the future of optimized design and playability. The nimble neck, comfortable contours, and classic flourishes like the hockey stick headstock and Floyd Rose tremolo harken back to the series’ iconic lineage. However, updated features such as the new custom dual humbucking pickups and kill switch make it clear that this is a 5150™with the modern player in mind.
- Graphite-reinforced bolt-on quartersawn maple neck.
- Comfortable modified “C” profile.
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel.
- “Hockey stick” headstock with EVH® logo decal.
- 12″-16″ compound radius ebony fingerboard.
- 22 jumbo frets with cream dot inlays.
- Dual humbucking pickup configuration featuring EVH® Wolfgang® Alnico 2 pickups with three-way toggle switch.
- A lower bout kill switch.
- Certified EVH-branded top-mount Floyd Rose bridge.
- Locking tailpiece with fine tuners and patented EVH D-Tuna® for switching back and forth from drop-D to standard tuning in an instant.
Available in Slime Green, Purple Daze with quilted maple top, and a limited-edition Natural Finish with lightweight ash body.
To learn more and view product descriptions, click here.