Benicia, CA — November 1, 2021 — Dunlop continues its well-established tradition of artist collaborations with the Justin Chancellor Cry Baby Wah, a multi-tool of sonic craftsmanship.
The product of close collaboration between Justin and the Cry Baby design team, the pedal is as multi-dimensional as the player, combining the fluid expressiveness of a custom midrange filter, the bright aggression of a custom wah circuit, and the chainsaw grind of a vintage fuzz.
The midrange filter, based on the tone circuit in Justin’s own bass, and the wah circuit, based on a modified Cry Baby Wah, are switchable and operated via the pedal’s rocker, which ensures low-end integrity by blending your clean bass signal into the beginning of the sweep. The fuzz mode can be used by itself or with either of the rocker modes to create everything from smooth, synth-like tones to wild electric fire.
With so many different sonic configurations on offer, the Justin Chancellor Cry Baby Wah is a must-have for tone crafting bass players.
Get the full story here: https://www.jimdunlop.com/justin-chancellor-cry-baby-wah/
Justin Chancellor Cry Baby Wah highlights:
- Combines three of Justin Chancellor’s epic effects into a single pedal
- K. Filtermode, inspired by his bass’ tone circuit, sounds thick and voice-like
- Modified Cry Baby Wah mode sounds lush and aggressive
- Vintage U.K.-style fuzz that can be paired with either mode or operated independently
- Customize the two rocker modes with Volume and Q controls
- Customize intensity, level, and EQ of fuzz mode
- Includes optional Pedal Topper for simultaneous engagement of rocker and fuzz modes
The Justin Chancellor Cry Baby Wah ships on November 19, 2021, and is now available for pre-order at $299.99 from retailers worldwide.