The Cry Baby Junior Wah is purpose-built for pedalboards. Designed in collaboration with Pedaltrain, this wah has been carefully crafted for maximum layout efficiency on the world’s most popular boards. Front-mounted input, output, and power jacks allow for a tighter configuration of pedals, freeing up space on the sides that would normally be taken up by cable ends. And speaking of cables, the Cry Baby Junior Wah’s 8″ housing length lines up perfectly with the routing spaces on boards such as those from Pedaltrain’s Metro Series, in particular as well as those from the Classic, Novo, and Terra Series-making for a nice, clean arrangement of cords.
The Cry Baby Junior Wah allows for just as much versatility in tone as it does for your pedalboard layout. On the side of the pedal is a convenient and accessible three-position switch that allows you to choose one of our three most popular Cry Baby Wah voices, covering the full frequency spectrum. The H setting gives you the aggressive modern sound of the GCB95, M provides the midrange growl of vintage wah pedals, and L provides a sound that’s dark and rich.
- Designed with Pedaltrain for tight layouts and tidy routing of cords
- Front-mounted input, output, & power jacks
- 8” length for perfect alignment with Metro, Classic, Novo, and Terra Series pedalboards
- Switch between high, mid, and low Cry Baby Wah voices
- Convenient on/off status led shows when the effect is engaged
- MSRP: $142.84
- STREET: $99.99